Academic Scholarship Information for Year 7 and 10 2016
All Students applying (new and current students):
Students not currently enrolled at Emmanuel College :
- Complete the Enrolment Application Form – Part 1.
- Attach documents listed below :
- Copies of the student’s two most recent reports.
- Most recent NAPLAN results
- Copies of any significant academic awards
- References from current school if available.
Forward all documents to Emmanuel College.
Applications close Friday 30 January 2015.
- Scholarship exams will take place at our Open Day Saturday 7 February 2015.
- Students need to arrive by 8.30am and meet outside the Chapel.
- There will be two sessions with a short break between them and exams are expected to conclude around 11.45am.
- Students should bring two pencils (2B or HB), a blue or black pen, an eraser and pencil sharpener. Calculators are NOT permitted.