NEW Co-Curricular Speech and Drama Registration 2018
Terms and Conditions :
- ONE semester’s fee (two complete School Terms) will be paid IN FULL on registration. Under normal circumstances, no refund of fees will be paid for students withdrawing from the Program during the Semester. There will be 16 lessons in Semester 1 and 16 lessons in Semester 2.
- Absences: It is the responsibility of the student or parent to notify the tutor concerned prior to 7.30 a.m. of the lesson day if the student is unable to attend a lesson due to illness. 24 hours notice must be given for any other planned absence. This can be done via email to the College or by telephoning the Performing Arts Administration on 5561 4088. In the case of School excursions and carnivals these lessons will be “made-up” during or at the completion of the semester. The Tutor’s home telephone number may be obtained from the tutor direct.
- Non-attendance, although at School: These lessons are the responsibility of the student. The Tutor will not be responsible for lessons missed in this manner. Students are expected to apologise to their tutor for non-attendance at lessons.
- Extended absence: The Head of Drama must be notified, in writing, of an extended absence (eg overseas holiday) so arrangements can be made concerning fees.
- It is expected that Parents will maintain appropriate contact with the tutor in regard to the progress of their child.
- I have read the Terms and Conditions of the Co-Curricular Arts Program and
agree to support all of these.