Campus Virtual Tour & Map
Click image above to view Campus Virtual Tour
Located in the suburb of Carrara on the Gold Coast, Australia; Emmanuel College is situated on a beautiful nine hectare campus, providing stunning state of the art facilities for our College curriculum, programs and community life.
Our Campus Includes:
- Well appointed, air-conditioned classrooms with interactive whiteboards and Commboxes.
- The Emmanuel Theatre and adjoining Performing Arts Centre feature an air-conditioned, modern, tiered, 460-seat facility with an operable orchestra lift and a full fly tower as well as tuition, orchestra and band rooms and dance studios.
- The Emmanuel Chapel, built in 1939-1940, was moved to the Emmanuel College campus and dedicated as the College Chapel on 7 July 1991. The beautiful Chapel is our signature building and it features a large number of magnificent stained glass windows.
- The Graham Leo Library is a vast facility with a large collection of books and offering access to the latest electronic resources, research facilities and tutoring opportunities. There are separate Junior and Senior School wings where services provided are tailored to the age-appropriate needs of the students using the Library.
- The Computer Centre features specialist laboratories for Graphic Design, Film and TV, Art, Music, HPE, Business Studies, IT and advanced academic computer courses.
- Our campus-wide high density wireless environment offers easy access to laptops and digital devices. There is fibre connected internet, a dynamic intranet, an open network so that students can bring their own device to school and a virtual windows environment available anywhere and anytime for all device platforms.
- The Arts and Manual Arts Centres are well lit and equipped, safe facilities where students can be creative and exhibit their excellent works in open spaces.
- Little e’s Kindergarten with its two classrooms and secure playground facilities is cutting edge and was recently officially graded as exceeding the national standards in all seven quality areas.
- The Hospitality Centre features a teaching kitchen and a Home Economics Classroom that also serves as a working restaurant facility.
- The Ian Troup Community Hall seats up to 2000 people and there is a huge stage area with concealed wings. It also serves as a large indoor sports facility with two basketball/netball courts, four volleyball courts and three badminton courts.
- The four outdoor multi-purpose courts (basketball, tennis, netball, volleyball) have recently been upgraded with an AstroTurf surface having been added.
- The four outdoor Cricket nets are centrally located and offer a safe practice facility.
- The Swimming Pool Complex features a 25metre, 8 lane, heated pool under a translucent roof but with open sides allowing for the free flow of fresh air and there is an enclosed warm-up space for those cooler days. The separate fully enclosed and purpose-built Learn-to-Swim pool was opened in 2014.
- The Sports Centre features a weights gymnasium with personal trainer supervision, a fitness studio with sports science software and both Sports and HPE administration offices and services.
- The College Ovals accommodate two rugby fields, two soccer fields and one hockey field. The northern section of the ovals was renovated in 2013/2014.
Emmanuel College seeks to engage in mutually beneficial relationships with suitable and reliable external groups/users who wish to hire the College facilities.
All requests for the use of College facilities are made in writing to the Venue Hire Coordinator who will determine the viability of the request, taking into consideration the following criteria:
- The suitability and reliability of the individual or group making the request;
- The purpose of the request; and
- The timeframe of the request
It should be noted that Emmanuel College facilities are only available outside of regular College hours.